In this course we will cover:
- 5 signs of an occlusion
- How to protect the license of the injector (and medical director)
- Best practice for prevention
- How to effectively implement protocols with your clinic staff
- How to limit liability and ethically address treatment cost
- Medications (dispensed by Fusion Pharmacy)
- Standing orders
- In-person/video demonstration of techniques
All information in this course has been gathered from thorough research performed by a wide variety of doctors and injectors, as well as by aesthetic nurses who have reversed complications themselves. This is for the purpose of providing you with the most education possible so you are prepared to use your clinical judgement in the case of an adverse event. You will receive digital documents of all content used for further referencing and education.
We are in the works of putting together a nationwide directory for HBOT and Ultrasound to aid you when your patient’s tissue or eyesight is on the line.
Have multiple employees?
Each of your staff can take our training for only $500 extra per additional employee. Virtual training can be repeated once per yearly quarter. Simply click the + button to tell us how many employees will be taking the training.