MEDICAL DIRECTOR COURSE
The exciting field of Cosmetic Aesthetic Medicine is booming! In most state Registered Nurses and other medical professionals are able to perform cosmetic medical services under the authorization and direction of a Cosmetic Medical Supervisor. Becoming a supervisor will open up new business, patient and revenue avenues for qualified professionals.
Our Cosmetic Medical Supervisor Training will provide you with the tools you need to successfully supervise cosmetic medical services. As each state varies in specific laws and rules, please consult your attorney before taking on any supervisory role.
In this course we cover:
- What is a cosmetic medical procedure?
- What continuing education is needed to supervise cosmetic services?
- Where and when comedic medical procedures can be performed.
- Degrees of Supervision.
- Authorization of procedures to different delegation groups.
- Assessing competence of delegation groups to perform procedures.
- Importance, functions and definitions of consents, protocols and standing orders.
- HIPPA in the Cosmetic Medical Facility.
- Health history clearance, patient record ownership and charting.
- Fee schedules.
- Patient consultation, Customer service and retail selling.
- Business tips and tricks.