Course Cancellation and Refund Policy: By making a payment in full, for one of Medical Aesthetic Art Institute’s (MAAI) courses, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
CANCELLATION BY COURSE PARTICIPANT:
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until course has been paid in full and all requested registration information is collected by MAAI. In the event a participant fails to provide the needed information/documents in a timely manner (at least 6 business days prior to the scheduled course) admittance to the course will not be permitted and no refund in any amount will be given.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a purchased training, please submit an email request with the name of the participant and the date of the course to [email protected]
- Please submit all cancellation requests within four (4) calendar days of purchasing a registration and no later than six (6) business days (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm MST) prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a refund.
- Any course cancellation request made after full payment is received by MAAI, is subject to a 10% admin fee of the course price paid (this portion will not be refunded). The remaining course fees will be refunded.
- All approved refunds will be issued in the original form they were paid.
- All requested refunds will be processed within 48 business hours of receipt.
- Refunds in any amount are not issued for course cancellations requested after four (4) calendar days of purchasing registration and/or within six (6) business days (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm MST) prior to the scheduled course date.
- No shows for any course will incur the full cost of registration and processing fees.
Cancellation by MAAI
- MAAI reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 6 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- MAAI is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.